Do I Really Need a Life Insurance or Retirement Policy?
Yes You Do: A retirement plan AND life insurance policy can be considered needed for any individual with family members or dependents who would be put at financial risk due to their death. Here a few key factors to consider whether a person needs a life insurance policy or not.
A life insurance policy may be needed if:
- A spouse or child (dependents) rely on your income to survive. If anyone of your beneficiaries would be unable to live comfortably without the income you currently provide, life insurance can help cover this.
- A final funeral expense would financially hurt your family significantly.
- An individual’s death would ruin their business and financially destroy their family and or employees that otherwise depend on it to survive.
- An individual has significant debts that loved ones may inherit and be unable to pay off.
- Retirement Planning for persons age 30 to 50. 401k's are nice, however, your 401k and Social Security will, most likely, not allow for a comfortable or the glorious golden time of your life. The right annuity savings plans and Indexed Universal Life plans allow you to participate in the equities (stock market) markets for upside gains that can far outpace bank savings without the risk of losing the ever increasing cash value over the long term.
Overall, life insurance can be a great investment for those that it fits their particular situation. However, If you are sure there would be no financial burden left behind to any of your loved ones – then it may not be necessary for you to get a life insurance policy at this time. However, it is good to keep in mind that prices and premiums on life insurance will always be lower for younger aged individual who are currently in good health. If you would like to potentially lock in an affordable price premium on life insurance, it’s often considered best to shop around sooner rather than later.
US HomeSavers Retirement Strategists of America Shops the Market for You
Your family will always come first; you wouldn`t want them to have to bear the financial burden of your last days. No matter what your age, it`s always good to have a plan as to how you intend to cover these costs. Final expense insurance will pay for your funeral service and other associated costs.
Your standard of living is important to you. Should you be taken ill or suffer mobility problems further down the road, we want you to lead the most comfortable life you possibly can. Long term care insurance makes this possible. It also lifts the burden of care from those around you, improving the standard of living for everyone you hold dear.
We know about the benefits and pitfalls of group versus single insurance policies; employer sponsored health plans; term versus whole life and other insurance `gray areas` that customers often wish to better understand. Please don`t hesitate to call us with your questions, no matter whether you are a valued customer, a potential one, or if you simply need advice.